Spearheaded by World Golf Hall of Famer Ernie Els, the 2022 Golf Challenge consists of a series of regional events at top-rated golf courses across the US and Canada from April through October.
Please click here for full schedule.
A team’s fundraising ability is valued just as much as their performance on the golf course. Indeed, teams or sponsors who raise $15,000 or more during the 2022 Golf Challenge regional event series will enjoy a two-day extravaganza of golf and entertainment at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar in Nassau, Bahamas and a round of golf at the spectacular Ernie Els-designed Albany in the Bahamas (pictured above).
The finalist package includes:
· Access to the Grand Finale for a two golfing guests and two non-golfing guests
· Entry into the Grand Finale golf tournament for each golfing guests
· Invitation to the Welcome Reception for all guests
· Invitation to the Gala Celebration & Awards Ceremony for all guests
· Two nights’ accommodation (based on double occupancy)
· Luxury gift bag for each golfing guests
Teams who raise $30,000 or more during the 2022 Golf Challenge regional event series will be upgraded to ‘VIP Golden Circle’ status qualifying them for a range of unique privileges including an extra night of hotel accommodation.
Funds raised through Golf Challenge team fundraising benefit the Els for Autism Foundation, which is committed to better understanding the aspirations of people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and helping them to fulfill their potential to lead positive, productive and rewarding lives.
To donate or register by check:
Make check payable to ‘Els for Autism’
Els for Autism
Attn: Golf Challenge Accounting
18370 Limestone Creek Road
Jupiter, FL 33458
For more information, visit the website: www.e4agolf.com.