Spearheaded by Ernie Els, the 2021 Golf Challenge consists of a series of regional events at top-rated golf courses across the US and Canada from April through October. Golfers and fundraisers alike can win a place at a spectacular Grand Finale in the Bahamas (pictured above).
For the full schedule and for information on how to enter, please visit the website: https://e4agolf.com/Locations/Event-Schedule.
Tournaments are open to amateur golfers of either gender. Teams are made up of a maximum of two golfers, one of which will be registered as team captain.
By registering for one of our regional golf tournaments, players should expect the following:
Registration at the golf course clubhouse along with breakfast or lunch will open 1½ hours prior to the shotgun start or tee time.
- At registration, players will check-in, confirm their verified handicap index and receive information to participate in the silent auction and/or raffle. Starting hole and foursome information will also be available at this time.
- Players can enjoy the breakfast or lunch and utilize the range to warm up.
At the start time, players will be gathered by the golf course professional to review the rules for the day.
- Players compete in 18 holes of a Two-Person Team Best Ball (Stroke Play) format.
- Players will be eligible to win prizes in various hole contests.
- Beer, wine, non-alcoholic drinks, and small snacks will be included during the round.
Upon completion of the round, players and sponsors will enjoy a lunch or dinner reception at the golf course clubhouse.
- A brief presentation about the Els for Autism Foundation will be given.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 1st & 2nd Place Low Net Team, 1st Place Low Gross Player, Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive winners.
Please be advised that Els for Autism is aware of the changing nature of public events at this time. If the tournament is canceled due to circumstances surrounding social distancing guidelines, you may choose to receive a full refund, transfer to another Golf Challenge regional event, or donate the fee to Els for Autism. Additionally, due to the unknown social distancing guidelines and regulations ion the event day, the flow and format may vary.
Within the Golf Challenge regional event series, a team’s fundraising ability is valued just as much as their performance on the golf course. Teams compete for regional event prizes and every team that raises $15,000 or more qualifies to join Ernie and Liezl Els at the Golf Challenge Grand Finale in Nassua, Bahamas October 24 – 26, 2021.
To donate or register by check:
Make check payable to ‘Els for Autism’
Els for Autism
Attn: Golf Challenge Accounting
18370 Limestone Creek Road
Jupiter, FL 33458
For more information, please visit the website: https://e4agolf.com/